The Khuddakapāṭha is the shortest book in the Sutta Piṭaka. But it contains very useful suttas.
- Khp 1 Going for Refuge The three Refuges.
- Khp 2 Ten Training Rules The ten precepts of a sāmanera.
- Khp 5 Mahā Maṅgala Sutta: Discourse on Blessings The Supreme Buddha teaches a humble devata about ways that we can collect blessings into our lives.
- Khp 6 Ratana Sutta: Jewels Discourse This sutta was taught by the Supreme Buddha as a protection for the city of Rājagaha when it was overcome with famine, disease, and evil spirits. It explains the qualities of the Triple Gem.
- Khp 7 Tirokuḍḍha Sutta: Outside the Walls The Supreme Buddha explains how to share merit with past relatives.
- Khp 8 Nidhikaṇḍa Sutta: The Discourse on Savings What is the proper way to protect our futures?
- Khp 9 Karaniyametta Sutta: Discourse on Loving-Kindness How to practice loving-kindness meditation.