The Khuddakapāṭha is the shortest book in the Sutta Piṭaka. But it contains very useful suttas.Download a reading checklist
- Khp 1 Saraṇagamanaṁ: Going for RefugeThe three Refuges.
- Khp 2 Dasasikkhāpadaṁ: Ten Training RulesThe ten precepts of a sāmanera.
- Khp 5 Mahā Maṅgala Sutta: Discourse on BlessingsThe Supreme Buddha teaches a humble devata about ways that we can collect blessings into our lives.
- Khp 6 Ratana Sutta: Jewels DiscourseThis sutta was taught by the Supreme Buddha as a protection for the city of Rājagaha when it was overcome with famine, disease, and evil spirits. It explains the qualities of the Triple Gem.
- Khp 7 Tirokuḍḍha Sutta: Outside the WallsThe Supreme Buddha explains how to share merit with past relatives.
- Khp 8 Nidhikaṇḍa Sutta: The Discourse on SavingsWhat is the proper way to protect our futures?
- Khp 9 Metta Sutta: Discourse on Loving-KindnessHow to practice loving-kindness meditation.