We’re adding suttas all the time. Sign up to receive email updates.
The Aṇguttara Nikāya contains thousands of suttas organized by how many items are included.
- AN 1.1-1.10: Sights, etc. The Supreme Buddha taught that desire is the cause of suffering. What did he say that people desire?
- AN 5:235 Anukampa, A Monk with Compassion The Supreme Buddha designed the monk life so they could be of benefit to themselves as well as others. This sutta shows the ways that monks can help lay people.
- AN 7.67 Nagarūpama Sutta: Well Protected Kingdom A grand simile to explain the qualities of a noble disciple.
- AN 9.2 Meghiya Sutta: Monk Meghiya What should we do to prepare the mind for wisdom?
- AN 10:46 Sakka Sutta: To the Sakyans What are the benefits of living diligently?
- AN 10.60 Girimānanda Sutta: Discourse to Girimānanda Thera
- AN 11.15 Mettānisaṁsa Sutta: Discourse on the Benefits of Spreading Loving Kindness