We’re adding suttas all the time. Sign up to receive email updates.
The Saṁyutta Nikaya, or Connected Discourses, is the third major collection of the Supreme Buddha’s discourses. It contains 56 chapters, each with its own focus. Most suttas are short.
Click on a chapter to start to explore
- SN 6 Brahma Saṃyutta: Stories of Brahmas
- SN 11 Sakka Saṃyutta: Stories of God Sakka
- SN 15 Anamatagga Saṃyutta: Connected Discourses without Discoverable Beginning These suttas teach us about the length and difficulty of saṁsara
- SN 46 Bojjhaṅga Saṃyutta: Discourses on the Enlightenment Factors
- SN 56 Sacca Saṃyutta: Discourses on the Four Noble Truths