| Topic Index | People Index | Simile Index | Glossary |
| Popular Suttas | Paritta Chanting |
| DN | MN | SN | AN |Khp | Dhp | Iti | Snp | Vv | Pv | Thag | Thig |
The Sutta Nipāta contains suttas mostly in verse. Some of the most famous teachings of the Supreme Buddha are found here, such as the Karanīya Meta Sutta and the Ratana Sutta.
- Snp 1.4 Kasībhāradvāja Sutta: The Discourse to the Brahmin Kasībhāradvāja
- Snp 1.7 Vasala Sutta: Discourse on the Outcast
- Snp 1.8 Karaniyametta Sutta: Discourse on Loving-Kindness How to practice loving-kindness meditation.
- Snp 2.1 Ratana Sutta: Jewels Discourse This sutta was taught by the Supreme Buddha as a protection for the city of Rājagaha when it was overcome with famine, disease, and evil spirits. It explains the qualities of the Triple Gem.
- Snp 2.4 Mahā Maṅgala Sutta: Discourse on Blessings The Supreme Buddha teaches a humble devata about ways that we can collect blessings into our lives.