417. The one with the eyes of Dhamma, the Buddha who was born in the clan of the sun, teaches Dhamma which overcomes all fetters and destroys all defilements.
418. This Dhamma path leads to Nibbāna; it makes people cross over saṁsāra; it dries up the roots of craving; it cuts off the vengeance, and brings people to Nibbāna.
419. This Dhamma path breaks the root of ignorance. It breaks the engine of kamma. Using knowledge as the diamond weapon, it hits wherever consciousness lands.
420. This Dhamma path shows you the true meaning of our feelings. It frees beings from grasping. Generating true knowledge, it shows the true nature of existence to be like a charcoal pit.
421. This Dhamma path prevents old age and death. It ends suffering. It releases the flavour of truth. That profound Dhamma path is the Noble Eightfold Path.
422. This Dhamma path enables people to understand kamma as kamma and result as result. It shows the reality of life through the mechanism of Dependent Origination. This soothing Dhamma path leading to a safe and peaceful state, is truly blissful until the end.
These verses were said by Arahant Migajāla.