67. Twenty-five years have passed since I became a nun. During this whole time, I could not obtain unification of mind, not even for the duration of a finger snap.
68. Not having obtained any unification of mind I suffered a lot from lust for sensual pleasures. Finally, weeping, with my hands on my head, I went from monastery to monastery.
69. There was a very skillful nun in whom I had confidence. I approached her and she taught me the Dhamma about aggregates, elements, and sense bases.
70. I took to heart the Dhamma that was taught to me by that skillful nun. I sat down in a quiet place. Now I have the ability to recollect my previous lives. I have also purified my divine eye.
71. I also have the ability to read others’ minds and have purified the divine eye. I am skilled in displaying miracles of supernatural powers. Having attained the destruction of taints, I became liberated. I have attained all of these superior knowledges and have completed the training of the Buddha.
These verses were said by a certain Arahant Nun.