72. In the past, I was extremely beautiful and fit. I was intoxicated by all the luxurious comforts around me. I was self-absorbed and conceited. I despised other women.
73. Back then I decorated my body with beautiful ornaments. Having dressed in a way that foolish people praise, I would wait at the corner of the street like a deer hunter having placed a trap.
74. I used to wear seductive clothing. I did various sorts of tricks to attract men. Foolish men fell easily under my spell, and I lured them towards me.
75. But now as a nun with a shaved head, wearing robes, I live depending on food from my alms round. I spend my time meditating under trees. My mind is well-concentrated.
76. I have cut off all ties that lead to rebirth as a human or a god. I have destroyed all taints. I have become cool and quenched.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Vimalā.