112. When working the fields with plows, sewing seeds in the earth, and caring for wives and children, people generate wealth.
113. I am not lazy or arrogant. I possess a virtuous life and practice the Buddha’s training. So why am I not able to achieve Nibbāna?
114. I poured water on my feet to wash them. I saw that water flow down from high to low.
115. I concentrated my mind very well on that incident. My mind became tamed like the best type of horse. Then I took the lamp and entered my hut.
116. With the light of the lamp I found the bed and sat on it. To put out the flame, I pulled down the wick of the oil lamp. That was the moment my mind was liberated from all defilements, just like the extinguishing of an oil lamp.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Paṭācārā.