102. Because of having this body, I had to give birth to ten children. This made me very weak and aged. Finally, I approached a certain nun.
103. She taught me the Dhamma about aggregates, elements and sense bases. I took to heart the Dhamma taught by that nun. Shaving off my hair, I became a nun.
104. I purified the divine eye while I was a trainee and achieved the knowledge to see my past lives.
105. With a well-concentrated mind I developed insight. I became liberated. I have become quenched without clinging.
106. Since I comprehended the five aggregates of clinging, now they stand with roots cut off. Hey! Inferior old age, shame on you! Now there is no more rebirth for me.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Soṇā.