145. One day I was well dressed and decorated with jewelry. I was wearing flower garlands. My body was smeared with sandalwood cream. I was surrounded by my female attendants.
146. Taking an abundance of food, drinks, sweets and snacks I went to the park to have fun.
147. Having enjoyed playing there, on my way home, I visited the Añjana Forest Monastery in Sāketa.
148. There I saw the Supreme Buddha shining like the brightest lamp that illuminates all three worlds. I approached the Great Teacher and worshiped him. Out of compassion for me, the Supreme Buddha, the one with eyes of Dhamma, taught me the excellent teaching.
149. The Buddha is a great seer. Having heard the Supreme Dhamma, I realized the Four Noble Truths. Sitting on that very seat, I attained the lust free state, Nibbāna.
150. Thus, knowing the true Dhamma, I became a Nun. I attained the Triple Knowledge. The Supreme Buddha’s training is never in vain.
Theses verses were said by Arahant Nun Sujātā.