163. Guttā, having given up your dear children and wealth, you became a nun with a noble wish. Therefore you should work towards that wish only. Don’t get tricked by your mind!
164. These beings get tricked by the mind, and then they live delighting in Māra’s objects. They don’t see the true nature of this life. As a result they run on through the journey of saṁsāra for numerous rebirths.
165. There are five fetters: sensual desire, ill will, identity view, clinging to wrong practices, and doubt.
166. After abandoning these five fetters, that nun will never return to rebirth in this sensual existence again.
167. Abandon the fetters of the desire for form, the desire for formless, conceit, restlessness and ignorance, and put an end to all suffering.
168. Annihilating journeying-on from birth to birth, comprehending repeated existence fully, and eradicating craving in this very life, you will become still.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Guttā.