204. [Vaḍḍhamātā:] Son Vaḍḍha, may a forest of defilements not grow for you in this world! Son, do not be an owner of suffering again and again.
205. Vaḍḍha, the sages who have eradicated defilements and doubts live in peace. They are well tamed and cooled.
206. Vaḍḍha, you too should follow the path which was followed by those seers. Achieve the realization of the Dhamma. Train to put an end to suffering.
207. [Son Vaḍḍha:] Mother, you are teaching me the Dhamma with strong confidence. My dear mother, indeed a forest of defilements is not found in you.
208. [Vaḍḍhamātā:] Vaḍḍha, I don’t even have a minute or trifling amount of craving for any formations whether they are low, high, or middle.
209. I meditated diligently. All my taints have been annihilated. I have achieved the Triple Knowledge and completed the Buddha’s training.
210. [Son Vaḍḍha:] Truly my mother has uttered noble words. She has sympathetically instructed me to reach the excellent goal.
211. I listened to my mother’s words and diligently reflected on them. I generated a sense of urgency to realize Nibbāna.
212. I strived very hard both day and night. I practiced the Dhamma giving it top priority. I attained the Supreme Bliss of Nibbāna.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Vaḍḍhamātā.