196. That nun is very virtuous, her senses are well controlled. She obtained the taste of Nibbāna which has a sweet flavour.
197. [Māra:] There are deities in the heavens of Tāvatiṃsa, Yāma, Tusita, Previously, you lived in those heavens. Focus your mind to be reborn there.
198-9. [Nun Sisūpacālā:] Hey Māra! Those deities in the heavens of Tāvatiṃsa, Yāma, Tusita, Nimmānarati and Paranimmita Vasavatti wander again and again from existence to existence, being caught up in the five aggregates of clinging. They can’t go beyond these five aggregates of clinging. They continually wander in this journey of birth and death.
200. Every world is ablaze with defilements. Every world is continuously burning with defilements. Every world is covered with the burning flames of defilements. Every world is shaken by defilements.
201. But the Supreme Buddha is unshaken and incomparable. Noble people associate with him, not ordinary people. The Supreme Buddha taught me the Dhamma. That Dhamma always resonates in my mind.
202. Having heard my Great Teacher’s Dhamma, I delightfully practiced the Buddha’s training. I have achieved the Triple Knowledge and completed the Buddha’s training.
203. I got rid of desire for everything. I tore apart the dark mass of ignorance. Māra, know that you are defeated.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Sisūpacālā.