82. Nandā, see wisely this disgusting body that is diseased, impure, rotten, oozing, and filthy. Develop the meditation on the impurities of this body with a well-concentrated mind.
83. Both this body and a dead body are the same. What is in the dead body is also in this body. This body smells bad and oozes with filth. But foolish people are very attached to the body.
84. I investigated the foul nature of this body throughout the whole day. I broke through to the true nature of this body with my own developed wisdom.
85. As the result of my diligent, wise consideration, I realized the true nature of this internal body and the bodies of others.
86. I became disenchanted with this body and was inwardly dispassionate. Working hard, I escaped from all defilements. I have become stilled and quenched.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Nandā.