175. Taking pestles, people grind grains. Taking care of their families, they find wealth.
176. Practice the Buddha’s training; having practiced it, one does not regret anything. Wash your feet quickly and sit down quietly.
177. With a well-concentrated, unified mind, investigate wisely that all conditioned things are selfless and not belonging to self.
178. I took to my heart the nun Patācārā’s instruction. I washed my feet, and sat down quietly.
179. In this first watch of the night, I gained the knowledge of recollecting my past lives. In the middle watch of the night, I purified the divine eye.
180. In the last watch of the night, I tore apart the dark mass of ignorance. That morning I arose with these Triple Knowledges. I have taken your advice.
181. I live honoring you like the Tāvatiṁsa Gods honor the God Sakka after winning the battle against Asurās. I have achieved the Triple Knowledge and live without taints.
These verses were said by Arahant Nun Uttarā.